Main areas of interest:
Biomechanics, PodoPosturology, Diabetic Foot.
- BSc in Podology from CESPU
- Post-Graduation in Management of Health Units by CESPU
- Master’s in Biomechanics and Orthopodology from the University of Seville.
- Post-Graduation in Postural Reharmonization by the Real Centro Universitário Escorial Maria Cristina – Philipus Programme
Professional and Scientific Activity
- Update Seminar on Children’s Podiatry, Madrid – 1st module
- UpdateSeminar of Laser Therapy in Podiatry, Madrid
- Member of the Portuguese Podiatry Association (APP) with the number 149
- Podiatrist at the Clínica Associação Socorros Mútuos São João de Deus since 2006
- Podiatrist at the Doctor’s Office of Dr. Luís de Carvalho Afonso since 2006